Dear Readers, Welcome to Awareness Adda.
SAMANTHAKAMANI MOVIE REVIEW (3/5)
Movie Name: Samanthakamani.
Genre: Action/ Drama/ Comedy.
Banner: Bhavya Creations.
Cast: Sandeep Kishan, Naara Rohith, Sudheer Babu, Aadi Saikumar, Rajendra Prasad, Chandini Chowdary, Suman, Tanikella Bharani, Satyam Rajesh, Raghu Karumanchi, Benerjee, Kyra Dutt..etc.
Music: Mani Sharma.
Cinematography: Sameer Reddy.
Director: Sriram Adittya.
Editor: Praveen Pudi.
Screen Play: Venky.
Producers: V.Anand Prasad.
Story: It is a multi-starer film The story of the film was based on theft of a rich Rolls Royce vintage car named Samantkamani which is owned by Krishna role played by Sudheer Babu. At a rich and posh pub, and Shiva role played by Sandeep Kishan, Karthik role played by Aadhi and a Car Mechanic role played by Rajendra Prasad. are becomes the suspects of the car theft and CI Ranjith role played by Nara Rohith. steps in to take up the case and starts investigating on it. What happens then? How this car acts as a catalyst in twisting around the lives of five people forms this comedy woven action entertainer. Who is responsible for the theft? forms the rest of the film’s story. The second half is where all the fun begins as the film is ended quite well with proper justification. The audience will get surprised with the final twist. watch the movie at the theatre.
- The main plus point for the film is the story line.
- It’s a routine story but nice movie.
- Characters are very impressive.
- The four characters have equal parts in the film.
- Director Sriram direction is nice.
- All actors are playing their roles very well.
- After starting the film on an interesting note.
- director Sriram Aditya goes into every character’s flashback and their stories.
- Not that it is bad, but they are a bit slow and take away the interest of the viewer to know what happened to the car.
- It’s a routine story.
Dear Readers, you can get more news and updates in Awareness Adda. we also provide important notes on competitive examination purpose so keep in touch with us.